Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Such a slacker

So I am just now watching The Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon - I know, you must be freaking out by now wondering what the heck I have been doing to keep myself so busy that I haven't watched it yet.....well, fair readers, I have a 6-week-old, a 2 1/2 year old and my husband was 2,000 miles away. Nonetheless, I am watching it now.

So, here are some thoughts as we go:

  • He seems nervous
  • I am loving Slow-Jammin the News (The Roots are awesome)
  • Lick it for Ten sounds sooo dirty, yes I giggled
  • Jimmy saying "You really licked the heck outta that thing" makes me giggle more
  • This game is getting lamer as it goes, except for the last guy's facial expression (although he knew exactly what he was doing)
  • He seems very nervous now with Bobby De Niro on stage
  • Space Train? Really?
  • Timberlake - predictable, but still funny. He does an okay John Mayer and his hilarious Michael McDonald
  • His guest furniture looks very uncomfortable
  • Van Morrison - classic
  • Excited for my girl Tina on night #2
So all in all, the first show wasn't bad. It didn't blow me away but I laughed and, of course, will watch again.

Now I'm off to watch episode 2 and eat some chips.

1 comment:

  1. He did seem REALLY nervous, but I was so excited to see Van Morrison on there! I think Jimmy will loosen up soon...he's going to do great!

    ReplyDelete