Monday, January 19, 2009

Ballistic Biscuits

Welcome, Biscuit Fans, to my first blog. Things are getting crazier by the minute, so I thought I would put them out here for you to check out yourselves.

First of all, while Googling my Blog name, I found this totally unrelated and slightly amusing (at 8:30 am) game.

Ballistic Biscuit Game

Secondly, the countdown has begun, with less than 24 hours until our newest addition arrives. Although we are anxious about the surgery, we are very excited to meet our little girl.

Thirdly, this blog will mostly be a bunch of random stuff I like and am sharing with you, because I like you. But, please, don't tell anyone I said that. I have a reputation to uphold here.

Well, that's my intro....now on to post some random things for you........

No comments:

Post a Comment