We are going home today, after a week-long ordeal, but at least we are all okay now!
Thank you to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, visits, etc.
Now on to more fun stuff......
The Razzies' 2008 Nominees were released last week. I'm not really surprised at most of them, but they are always fun to check out.
Since I have been in captivity for the last week, I have grown accustomed to the bad food and horrible TV channels here. But I did manage to fall in love with Inside the Actors Studio. I have seen episodes before, but after watching about 9 of them in a row, I will be DVRing them in the future. James Lipton rocks!
Here are the ten questions (compiled by Bernard Pivot) that James Lipton asks every guest on Inside the Actors Studio, along with my own responses.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
tabernacle and puss or pussy
3. What turns you on?
Cleverness, wit, creativity
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of someone rubbing their feet (sock-covered or barefoot) together and the sound of people breathing like they have apnea while they are awake.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Welcome to Level II."
Tell me your own answers to these questions. It’ll be fun!